• To be a center of excellence in support of sustainable and high quality services through effective public participation and vigorous oversight.
• Providing outstanding and responsive Administration and Council support by ensuring that public participation is promoted and maintained through public engagement in governance and service delivery and ensure that Human Capital Management and ICT Management in highly efficient, effective in economical manner.
• The management of human resources [Human resource development, Human Resources Administration, labour relations and wellness].
• The management of Council and Administrative Support [Provide administrative support to Council and all statutory committees and forums]. •The management of records management and auxiliary services; and
• The provision and management of Information and Communication Technology [ICT].
• Provision of Effective Public Participation and Customer Care Services.
• Provision of technical support to Governance and Assurance systems